Oracle PL/SQL Developer (Job ID: 1347-16GMK)
- 9+ years of experience in Oracle Application systems, Oracle e-business suite (EBS); excellent technical experience with the customization & full implementation experience in Oracle Application versions from 10.7 to R12.1.3. Advanced level/High levels of expertise in PL/SQL programming.
- Worked in various roles as Technical Lead, Tester, Designer, and Developer which includes RICE objects – Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, & customizations to different modules of Oracle Applications.
- Technical experience across multiple streams in the product suite - Financials, Supply Chain Management (SCM), Oracle Process Manufacturing (OPM), Human Resources (HRMS).
- Excellent knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing and Post Production issues/Support using Oracle Applications R12 (12.1.3), 11i (11.5.9,188.8.131.52) in various testing methodologies(Agile/SCRUM, Waterfall methodologies).
- Technically experience in General Ledger (GL), Account Payable (AP), Account Receivable (AR), Purchasing (PO), Order Management (OM), Inventory (INV), Payroll and Bills of Material (BOM).
- Expertise in the AIM Methodology, Documentation, Configuration of Applications, Testing, End-User Training and Supporting for Oracle Financials R12/11i GL, AP, AR, CM, and FA modules.
- Experience in preparing RD020, BP040, BP080, BR100, MD050 and TE040 documents.
- Experience in Data mapping the external source files with oracle columns in Oracle Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables and Fixed Assets, OM, Shipping and Purchasing modules.
- Worked on AOL objects and has knowledge in using FND Library.
- Good Experience in business flows - Procure to Pay (P2P), Order to Cash (OTC) Cycles.
- Also performed ad-hoc testing to ensure Security, Availability and Recovery Testing.
- Experienced in defining Testing Methodologies, Test Environment, Designing Test Plans, Writing Test Cases and Test Scripts, Verifying and Validating Application Software.
- Experience in Customization and Implementation of Oracle Reports 6i/10g.
- Experience in development & customization of XML/BI Publisher and Discoverer Reports and data structures and setup.
- Basic knowledge of forms and workflow.
- Experience in Oracle Fusion- SOA.
- Migration of legacy data to oracle using SQL*Loader and UTL_FILE utilities.
- Experience in all phases of the system development/implementation life cycle.
- Develop Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Effectively made use of Table Functions, Indexes, Table Partitioning, Collections, Analytical functions and Materialized Views.
- Experience with Performance Tuning for Oracle RDBMS using Explain Plan and HINTS.
- Experience in Oracle Packages, Dynamic SQL, Records and PL/SQL Tables.
- Experience in DBA activities -SQL performance tuning using Cost-Based Optimization (CBO).
- Partition large Tables using range partition and Date partition technique.
- Good knowledge of key Oracle performance related features such as Query Optimizer, Execution Plans, Table partitioning and Indexes.
- Expertise in Dynamic SQL, Collections and Exception handling.
- Create Shell Scripts for invoking SQL scripts and scheduled them using crontab